Ordering Transcripts from The Art Institute of Seattle
- Official and unofficial transcripts can be ordered in person at the Registrar window, by mail, fax, or email (attachment of form only). All requests will be processed within three business days, unless there are financial obligations due to the school.
- When ordering a transcript(s) via mail, fax, or email attachment, you may use the form provided above or include the following in a letter:
A printable transcript form is available as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file if you wish to order your transcript(s) via mail, fax, or email. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. Portable Document Format files allow you to view and print a document exactly like the on-screen version.
- Your full name and any previous name
- Your student ID# or social security number
- Your address and phone number
- Address to which the transcript(s) is/are to be sent
- Your Signature
- Five dollars for the first transcript and $1 for each additional transcript at the time of request.
Mail requests to:
The Art Institute of Seattle
2323 Elliott Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98121
Fax requests to:
Email Requests to:
It is the student's responsibility to confirm receipt of transcripts. Replacement
transcripts will not be sent after six months. After six months a new request
and fee must be submitted.
Transcripts show all work completed at The Art Institute of Seattle. You must have completed one term to order.
Transcripts from high schools and other institutions must be requested directly from that institution.